Study in Germany
More than 25,000 international students per year choose Germany for the study and research.
. In addition, studying in Germany means being part of an international, high qualified community.
Over 300 international Degree programmes offer courses which are entirely or partly taught in English language. The courses are offered n the disciplines like engineering, natural science, computer science, business & economics and internationally recognized Bachelor or Master degrees or even to a PhD , doctorate programs.
Universities are state-funded, therefore, generally low tuition fees are charged. Many institutions of higher education offer students the opportunity to do internships or carry out research in industry. Germany lies in the heart of Europe-an excellent starting point to discover other famous European destinations.
- Name: Germany Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital City: Berlin
- Germany Population: 81,147,265 (2013 est)
- Language – German
GERMANY AS A STUDY DESTINATION
- Safest country to live and study
- World-class degrees
- recognition around the world
- wide range of study opportunities
- Affordable living expenses
- opportunities for gaining scholarships
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities</li
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 art colleges
COST OF STUDY
- €500 per semester
COST OF LIVING
- 8640 Euros for the first year.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 240 days part time or 120 days full time in a year .Students can work for more hours subject to approval from foreign authority
- 18 months Residence permit
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week
Overall GPA 2.75
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE IN GERMANY
- 15 & 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA.
- IELTS – 6.5 overall or TOEFL – 85points (IBT)
- IELTS – 6.5 or TOEFL – 85points (IBT)
- Work Experience 2 – 3 year at managerial level GMAT – 550
- GMAT – 550 (exceptionally required)