Study in Philippines
The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. Situated in the western Pacific Ocean, it consists of about 7,641 islands that are categorized broadly under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao
FEATURES OF PHILIPPINES
Outstanding physical features of the Philippinesinclude the irregular configuration of the archipelago, the coastline of some 22,550 miles (36,290 km), the great extent of mountainous country, the narrow and interrupted coastal plains, the generally northward trend of the river systems, and the spectacular lakes
The Climate of the Philippines is either tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical (in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall.
- PRESIDENT : Rodrigo Duterte
- CAPITAL : Manila
- DIALING CODE : +63
- CURRENCY : Philippine peso
STUDY MEDICINE IN PHILIPPINES
- Recognized by WHO, ECFMG
- No Entrance Test. and Donation
- High quality of education .
- Follows US curriculum
- Modern teaching facilities.
- Eligible for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Part 1 after 2nd year of MD & Part 2 after 4th year of MD.
- M.D degree is similar to MBBS degree and is recognized by Medical Council of India after passing as a screening test.
- An MD holder from the Philippines apart from practicing in India has the opportunity to continue his/her higher education and medical practice in USA/India.
- 1 out of every 10 graduates practicing in America is a medical graduate from the Philippines
- Education gateway to countries like USA /Canada etc.
- South Indian food available,
- Campuses with the best infrastructure and A/C Hostel facilities.
COST OF EDUCATION
- MBBS : 26 LAKHS
- MD / MS : 28 LAKHS
- BDS : 17 LAKHS
MANJOORANS STUDY ABROAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY AUTHORISED BY THE SILVER PEAK EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY.
- OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY.